Lyocell (TENCEL™) is a regenerated fibre which is obtained from eucalyptus cellulose. Although this is a viscose, a more environmentally friendly process could be developed which works without using any harmful chemicals and can be carried out in a closed circuit. Lyocell (TENCEL™) is particularly impressive when it comes to functional clothing and summer styles. We use Lyocell (TENCEL™) for sports clothing, shirts, blouses, dresses and skirts. This fibre supports your body and is temperature regulating. It feels silky soft on your skin and is therefore incomparably comfortable to wear.
What are the benefits of TENCEL®?
- grown in sustainably maintained forests
- plants which grow quickly
- no herbicides or pesticides
- low water consumption during growth and processing
- soft, breathable and cooling
- anti-bacterial and comfortable for sensitive skin