Which coat is right for you?
Bleed coat and jacket guide
Low temperatures, strong winds, rain or snow? There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes! So that you never have problems, we've created this coat guide. You'll be perfectly equipped for any weather and any activity. Stop the excuses and get outside! Your next adventure is already waiting.
They're back every year and are better than ever: our bleed coat and jacket styles
We've been honing our jackets for years. So it's always our aim to take our designs one step further from season to season. New styles also find their way into our collections.
A real protective shield against the cold and wind – our Guerilla Thermal range
The warm ones: Guerilla Thermal range
- High level of thermal retention without you having to move a lot (high insulation effect)
- Upper and lining made from 100% organic cotton
- Warm layer with a high-quality, 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Bio™ padded lining
- The PrimaLoft® Bio™ technology means materials can decompose after use
- Splash resistant thanks to eco-friendly C0 waterproofing
- Suitable for re-waterproofing
Perfect for icy cold weather
With its functional PrimaLoft® Bio™ lining, this parka was especially designed for situations where your body is not producing a lot of heat itself. For example, when you're spending a pleasant evening at the Christmas market and a warm mulled wine just isn't providing enough heat.
Rain and Wind
From work to workout - our SYMPATEX® Active series
The functional ones: SYMPATEX® Active range
- Our best-selling jacket in the sports sector for many years with a high-performance SYMPATEX® membrane
- Updated with a light PrimaLoft® Black™ padding
- Windproof, waterproof (rating 45,000 mm) and breathable
- Taped seams
- Eco-friendly C0 waterproofing
- Adjustable hood (helmet-friendly)
When to wear – every day and for sport
This jacket will get you through any weather, whether you're cycling to work, hiking in the woods or walking along the coast. Thanks to the highly functional, recycled SYMPATEX® membrane and glued seams at the most important places, the wind and rain have no chance.
A real highlight – the ECO21 jackets
The versatile ones: ECO21 range
- Light but warm with recycled padding
- 100% recycled and recyclable polyester
- Folds away to a very small size
- Water repellent thanks to eco-friendly C0 waterproofing by Rudolf Chemie
- Absolute winner
When to wear – to keep warm or for a functional jacket
Whether you need a jacket for the first few cooler days of autumn or as an extra layer to go under a rain jacket, the ECO21 can be worn in various situations.