Fairly Produced

bleed - production - fair
bleed - produktion - fair produziert

fairly produced

Talking about organic and fairly produced fashion, you often hear terms like German or European production. But we don’t think that not using production from low-income countries is the right way of doing it. That´s why we produce 80% of our goods in Europe and the remaining 20 % in Asia. Because the people over there really do a great job, just the working conditions must be right. To ensure that everything runs fairly, our production facilities have to pass regular and unannounced inspections, as part of our GOTS – certification. This guarantees a regulated work schedule and a fair wage.

Popular Products