Denim is a stand-out favourite material, and not only in jeans - it's ever-popular in skirts too. This cool piece is made from organic cotton, recycled cotton and an innovative mixture of TENCEL™ (recovered by REFIBRA™-technology), granting you maximum freedom to move and a high level of comfort. You can fit a surprising amount in the two large front pockets of this sporty denim skirt. As with all of our denim products, we have attached a small, vegan cork patch to the waistband.
- Women´s Regular Fit
- Color: light blue
- Manufactured in Portugal
- strong but elastic jeans fabric for maximum freedom of movement
- breathable Lyocell fibre, which is a fibre recovered by REFIBRA™-technology, and organic cotton fabric
- two big front pockets
- chrome and nicklefree eyelets, zippers and buttons
- „we bleed for nature" embroidery inside waistband
- patch made of cork
- 2% LYCRA®
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 1847f
Find your size
Our model Steffi is 1,73 m tall and weighs 58 kg. She is wearing size S.
|① Waist measurement||31||33||35||37||39|
|② Biggest length||43||44||45||46||47|
The values may vary slightly from product to product. We use various cuts for our products, please note the respective size chart.