A hemp and organic cotton T-shirt with printed stripes. Why is that not just cool, but also good for the environment? Because the use of hemp can save a huge amount of water and pesticides being used in the material cultivation phase. By avoiding dying the material, the natural colour is maintained and one step in the production chain is saved. And because printing is also less energy-intensive than dying, we’ve added the stylish stripes onto this T-shirt as a print.
- Men´s Regular Fit
- Color: blue | offwhite | ochre
- manufactured in Portugal
- structured and breathable fabric quality made of hemp and organic cotton
- not-dyed fabric in natural offwhite
- slim collar
- rounded hemline
- stripe pattern printed with water-based colors
- small flag label made of organic cotton
- made with 85% organic content. Certified by CERES-086
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 2103
Find your size
Our model Sebastian is 1,74 m tall and weighs 75 kilos. He is wearing size M.
|① Breast width||49||51||53||55||57||59|
|② Hip width||49||51||53||55||57||59|
|③ Biggest length||77||79||81||83||85||87|
|④ Sleeve length||21||22||23||24||25||26|
The values may vary slightly from product to product. We use various cuts for our products, please note the respective size chart.