These summery, light-blue jeans are so comfortable that you'll definitely wish you didn’t' have to take them off! The blend of an innovative mixture of TENCEL™ (recovered by REFIBRA™-technology) and cotton has a soft touch, is light and breathable, but nevertheless robust, and allows for a high degree of mobility. They are cut slightly tighter, meaning that they go perfectly with a shirt and trainers, but you can't go wrong with a relaxed top either. By using recycled cotton, we save important resources. These trousers are manufactured under GOTS standards in Portugal, and they are the perfect addition to our range of Biofair-approved bleed jeans!
- Men´s Tapered Fit
- Color: light blue
- Manufactured in Portugal
- strong but elastic jeans fabric for maximum freedom of movement
- breathable Lyocell fibre, which is a fibre recovered by REFIBRA™-technology, and organic cotton fabric
- men`s tapered fit
- five pocket jeans
- chrome and nicklefree eyelets, zippers and buttons
- asymmetric cross stitching on back pockets
- „we bleed for nature" embroidery inside waistband
- patch made of cork
- 2% LYCRA®
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 499L
Find your size
Our model Tim is 1,78 m tall and weighs 72 kg. He is wearing size 32/32.
|① Waistband width||42||42||44||44||46|
|② Leg width||28||28||29||29||30|
|① Waistband width||46||48||48|
|② Leg width||30||31||31|
The values may vary slightly from product to product. We use various cuts for our products, please note the respective size chart.