Product added to cart
SYMPATEX® Rainshell Jacket Green
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost (free to Germany)
Recycled and produced with CO2 offsetting: We’re proud to be one of the first brands in the sportswear and streetwear branch to work together with the membrane producer SYMPATEX® and the environmental consultants ClimatePartner to offer a functional coat that is produced in a completely carbon-neutral way.
How does carbon offsetting work?
Despite our environmentally conscious choice of materials and partners, unavoidable greenhouse gases are emitted in the production chain. To keep CO2 emissions as low as possible, bleed uses only recycled or biodegradable textiles in its collections, monitors water consumption and uses energy from renewable sources.
Production of the SYMPATEX® Active Coat takes place in China, meaning that the transportation routes are longer. That’s why we want to go one step further: Together with SYMPATEX® and ClimatePartner, we calculate the carbon footprint generated by manufacturing this coat and offset it by supporting a great forest conservation project in Kenya.
- Women Regular Fit
- Color: mint green
- Manufactured in China | More Info
- high performance recycled 3-layered SYMPATEX fabric (PFT and PTFE free)
- windproof, waterproof and breathable
- 100% PES (recycled content) and thus recyclable
- fully taped seams
- adjustable hem and hood (helmet compatible)
- two front pockets with zipper
- chrome- and nicklefree YKK zippers
- piped sleeve opening
- „b“-logo print on neck (outside) and small „climate neutral print“ on sleeve
- small flag label made of organic cotton
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 2287f
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
Find your size
The measurement chart should help you find the perfect fit for you. That's how it works:
- take a similar piece which fits you well
- put it down flat and take the measurements
- now you can compare them to the measurement chart and find your size
Don't get confused if it's not your usual go-to size. The sizes are just benchmarks which can vary depending on the fit of the style (oversized fit, regular fit, slim fit etc.).
|Size / cm||①||②||③||④|
We found other products you might like!