Product added to cart
SYMPATEX® Rainshell Jacket Green
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost (free to Germany)
Recycled and with carbon offset production: we are proud to be one of the first sport and streetwear brands to offer a fully recycled outdoor jacket that has been made completely carbon-neutral, together with fabric membrane manufacturer SYMPATEX® and climate action consultants ClimatePartner.
How does carbon offsetting work?
Despite the conscious choice of environmentally friendly materials and partners, it is inevitable that greenhouse gases are released during the production process. To keep CO2 emissions as low as possible, here at bleed we use only recycled or biodegradable materials in our collections, we keep an eye on water consumption and we use electricity from renewable energy sources.
With the SYMPATEX® Jacket, production takes place in China which means the transportation routes are a bit longer. That's why we wanted to go a step further: together with SYMPATEX® and ClimatePartner, we calculated the environmental footprint that results from producing this coat and balanced it out by supporting an important forest conservation project in Kenya.
- Men Regular Fit
- Color: mint green
- Manufactured in China | More Info
- high performance recycled 3-layered SYMPATEX fabric (PFT and PTFE free)
- windproof, waterproof and breathable
- 100% PES (recycled content) and thus recyclable
- fully taped seams
- adjustable hem and hood (helmet compatible)
- two front pockets with zipper
- chrome- and nicklefree YKK zippers
- piped sleeve opening
- b-logo print on neck (outside) and small climate neutral print on sleeve
- small flag label made of organic cotton
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 2228
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
Find your size
The measurement chart should help you find the perfect fit for you. That's how it works:
- take a similar piece which fits you well
- put it down flat and take the measurements
- now you can compare them to the measurement chart and find your size
Don't get confused if it's not your usual go-to size. The sizes are just benchmarks which can vary depending on the fit of the style (oversized fit, regular fit, slim fit etc.).
|Size / cm||①||②||③||④|
We found other products you might like!