Product added to cart
ECO4 Sneaker White
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost (free to Germany)
#walkingwithoutfootprints - The ECO4 Sneaker is a climate-neutral product. Through our consistent use of high-quality recycling materials and preferably local sourcing, we have managed to reduce the CO2 footprint per shoe to less than 4kg. We have had the remaining 4kg of CO2 carbon neutralised by ClimatePartner. We are supporting a large forest project in Kenya to fight climate change and protect important habitats.
The White Rabbit Edition is a cooperation product with the animal rights organization PETA, recognizable by the rabbit logo on the sole and heel cap. The organisation has been successfully campaigning for animal welfare and a vegan way of life for years. To make it possible for them to continue this important work, €5 per pair sold goes directly to PETA.
- Color: white
- Manufactured in Portugal
- cork heelcap
- water-based dot-logo print inside
- removable insole made of cork
- recycled laces with metal cap
- bleed script branding on tongue
- heel strap
- double sewn insole
- sewn sole
- water-based PETA-rabbit print on insole, PETA-rabbit branding on heel cap
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 20001
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
We found other products you might like!