Product added to cart
Franconian Denim Black Limited
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost (free to Germany)
The Franconian Denim - Jeans made in Germany is available now in a super limited black edition! Franconian Denim - Jeans made in Germany What makes this jeans “made in germany” so special? We brought the jeans back to it`s franconian homeland. Only the organic certified cotton is from Asia. All other steps are made in germany and all component parts (as trims, zipper, yarns etc.) are made in germany, too. As a result we have an extremely short supply chain, that supports regional value creation and helps reducing the carbon emissions. Strictly limited! The weaving mill Wirth in Helmbrechts - our partners in crime - offered us the chance to use a limited black warp in organic quality for a special edition. Of course we said yes. Thats why we can offer you a strictly limited version of the Franconian Denim. Next to our dark denim edition you now have the chance to get your black denim edition - which is slightly darker. Get your favoite pants in a second colorway! But TAKE CARE! Better be quick. As there was only a limited length of the black warp, we only have the fabric for 50 pants. That means the collection is strictly limited and we only have 5-13 jeans per size. A pair of trousers with quality features The warp of our Franconian Denim is dyed by reactive dye, which causes a high color depth. A multiple twined weft yarn supports the high quality of the fabric. All trims are made of chrome- and nicklefree materials. You get the Franconian Denim Black Edition with classic tapered fit and thus optimal freedom of movement.
- Men Tapered Fit
- Color: black
- Manufactured in Germany
- woven, dyed and sewn in Germany
- designed in upper franconia (Germany)
- short transport routes
- made of organic cotton
- sustainable production with highest standards
- five pocket jeans
- asymetric-cross stitching on back pockets
- “bleed for nature” embroidery inside waistband
- patch made of cork
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 499gb
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
Become a sustainability pioneer with us...
and wear honest, sustainable clothes that are made with the heart and soul of our small team.
Since 2008, we have been collecting the craziest ideas, getting creative for you, and putting our pieces through their paces without losing sight of our values.
With us, you don't have to compromise on sustainability!
Try for yourself and find out what truly sustainable clothing feels like to wear. Pure comfort!
Go one step further with us...
because only together can we achieve more than anyone else. Right from the start, we have been vegan, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible. But that's not enough for us. We are constantly on the lookout for exciting, innovative and sustainable materials. Innovation is a driver for us, encouraging us to always go further - because we believe that it's worth taking a chance! In addition to the many awards we have already received, our loyal customers encourage us to continue on our path. So put your trust in us: we won't let you down!
Everything happens in one place…
your favorite piece is getting packed with love at our office, the shipping is compensated and if something doesn’t fit you can easily send it back. The returned styles will be checked, cleaned and prepared for the next parcel.
Find your size
The measurement chart should help you find the perfect fit for you. That's how it works:
- take a similar piece which fits you well
- put it down flat and take the measurements
- now you can compare them to the measurement chart and find your size
Don't get confused if it's not your usual go-to size. The sizes are just benchmarks which can vary depending on the fit of the style (oversized fit, regular fit, slim fit etc.).
|Größe / cm||①||②||③|
We found other products you might like!