Product added to cart
Better Climate Sweater Navy
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost (free to Germany)
We love winter. Snowboarding and skiing, winter hikes through the snow, skating, building snowmen, tobogganing, snowball fights, and so much more. When we consider climate change, there's no way for us to be sure how long we will still be able to enjoy that. The production of textiles also generates vast quantities of CO2. That's why we, together with the POW charity and our "Save the Climate" jumper wanted to raise awareness of climate change and draw attention to the amount of CO2 that we emit. All our pullovers enjoy climate offsetting with ClimatePartner and we will donate €15 to the POW (Protect our Winters) charity for each jumper we sell. More information about our partners and the topic of climate change, as well as what you can do about climate change for yourself, can be found [here].
- Color: navy patterned
- Manufactured in Portugal
- thick knitted quality
- intarsia pattern
- rib collar and bunches
- polarbear pattern on chest
- patch made of cork
- CO2 compensated product with ClimatePartner
- 15€ per sweater are donated to POW Germany
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 1730
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
Find your size
The measurement chart should help you find the perfect fit for you. That's how it works:
- take a similar piece which fits you well
- put it down flat and take the measurements
- now you can compare them to the measurement chart and find your size
Don't get confused if it's not your usual go-to size. The sizes are just benchmarks which can vary depending on the fit of the style (oversized fit, regular fit, slim fit etc.).
|Size / cm||①||②||③||④|
We found other products you might like!