Product added to cart
SYMPATEX® Thermal Coat Red
Out of stock
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost
The material from SYMPATEX® and the fleece lining are made from recycled polyester, the waterproofing is free from PFCs and PFOAs, the membrane is free from PTFE, and thanks to the purity of the materials the coat can also be recycled again after you're done with it. Several pockets make sure you have enough space for your hands, mobile phone, spare change and ski pass. Adjustable cuffs and sleeves make sure that you won't get cold and that you're protected against the wind. The hood is adjustable so that even a helmet fits underneath.
Recycled and with carbon offset production: we are proud to be one of the first sport and streetwear brands to offer a fully recycled outdoor jacket that has been made completely carbon-neutral, together with fabric membrane manufacturer SYMPATEX® and climate action consultants ClimatePartner.
How does carbon offsetting work?
Despite the conscious choice of environmentally friendly materials and partners, it is inevitable that greenhouse gases are released during the production process. To keep CO2 emissions as low as possible, here at bleed we use only recycled or biodegradable materials in our collections, we keep an eye on water consumption and we use electricity from renewable energy sources.
With the SYMPATEX® Thermal Coat, production takes place in China which means the transportation routes are a bit longer. That's why we wanted to go a step further: together with SYMPATEX® and ClimatePartner, we calculated the environmental footprint that results from producing this coat and balanced it out by supporting an important forest conservation project in Kenya.
- Men Regular Fit
- Color: red
- Manufactured in China | More Info
- high performance recycled SYMPATEX fabric (PFT and PTFE free)
- windproof, waterrepellant and breathable, water column min. 45.000mm
- 100% PES (recycled content) and thus recyclable, laminated fleece lining
- partly taped seams, high collar, no shoulder seams for comfort and performance
- tone-in-tone colors on details
- adjustable hood (helmet compatible) and bunch
- two front pockets with zipper, chrome- and nicklefree YKK zippers, 2-way zipper on the front
- inside pocket, sleeve adjustments
- high quality velcros, sleeve ending with thumb hole
- „b“-logo print on neck (outside), „arctic-print“ on sleeve, small „climate neutral print“ on sleeve, patch made of organic cotton
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 1735
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
Become a sustainability pioneer with us...
and wear honest, sustainable clothes that are made with the heart and soul of our small team.
Since 2008, we have been collecting the craziest ideas, getting creative for you, and putting our pieces through their paces without losing sight of our values.
With us, you don't have to compromise on sustainability!
Try for yourself and find out what truly sustainable clothing feels like to wear. Pure comfort!
Go one step further with us...
because only together can we achieve more than anyone else. Right from the start, we have been vegan, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible. But that's not enough for us. We are constantly on the lookout for exciting, innovative and sustainable materials. Innovation is a driver for us, encouraging us to always go further - because we believe that it's worth taking a chance! In addition to the many awards we have already received, our loyal customers encourage us to continue on our path. So put your trust in us: we won't let you down!
Everything happens in one place…
your favorite piece is getting packed with love at our office, the shipping is compensated and if something doesn’t fit you can easily send it back. The returned styles will be checked, cleaned and prepared for the next parcel.
Find your size
The measurement chart should help you find the perfect fit for you. That's how it works:
- take a similar piece which fits you well
- put it down flat and take the measurements
- now you can compare them to the measurement chart and find your size
Don't get confused if it's not your usual go-to size. The sizes are just benchmarks which can vary depending on the fit of the style (oversized fit, regular fit, slim fit etc.).
|Size / cm||①||②||③||④|
We found other products you might like!