Product added to cart
Essential Sweatshirt Grey
Only %1 left
VAT included / excl. Shipping cost
- Unisex Genderless Fit
- Color: grey
- Manufactured in Portugal
- super soft and skin-flattering organic cotton
- brushed inside for super soft pleasant-to-wear sensation
- loose cut with raglan sleeves, comfortable to wear with a cool appearance and a casual fit
- dyed with non-toxic water based dyes
- high quality tree embroidery as a visual highlight
- soft but sturdy rib bunches
- enhanced biodegradability, recyclable fabric
- manufactured in a modern facility with own solar field and wastewater treatment plant
- Delivery within Germany in ca. 1 - 3 Days
- SKU: 25x5a
Why are some of your products made in China?
This is our motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
- we are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China - a model company for ecological and fair production
- we want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
- Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
- carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner
- the raw materials are produced in china
- confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
- quality of products
Become a sustainability pioneer with us...
and wear honest, sustainable clothes that are made with the heart and soul of our small team.
Since 2008, we have been collecting the craziest ideas, getting creative for you, and putting our pieces through their paces without losing sight of our values.
With us, you don't have to compromise on sustainability!
Try for yourself and find out what truly sustainable clothing feels like to wear. Pure comfort!
Go one step further with us...
because only together can we achieve more than anyone else. Right from the start, we have been vegan, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible. But that's not enough for us. We are constantly on the lookout for exciting, innovative and sustainable materials. Innovation is a driver for us, encouraging us to always go further - because we believe that it's worth taking a chance! In addition to the many awards we have already received, our loyal customers encourage us to continue on our path. So put your trust in us: we won't let you down!
Everything happens in one place…
your favorite piece is getting packed with love at our office, the shipping is compensated and if something doesn’t fit you can easily send it back. The returned styles will be checked, cleaned and prepared for the next parcel.
Find your size
Our model Christian is 1,75 m tall and weighs 68 kilos. He is wearing size S.
The measurement chart should help you find the perfect fit for you. That's how it works:
- take a similar piece which fits you well
- put it down flat and take the measurements
- now you can compare them to the measurement chart and find your size
Don't get confused if it's not your usual go-to size. The sizes are just benchmarks which can vary depending on the fit of the style (oversized fit, regular fit, slim fit etc.).
|Size / cm||①||②||③||④|
We found other products you might like!